Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Android Links

I want to port my applications to Android so I return to the task of teaching myself. Here are some useful links to me along the way.
Signing an Android Application for Real Life Mobile Device Usage / Installation - terrific posting, i did it, it works, thank you

Fundamentals | Android Tutorial for Beginners (Part 1)
Getting started w/ Eclipse/Android dated 12/07, NSG
Tip: An easy way to add import packages to your project is to press Ctrl-Shift-O (Cmd-Shift-O, on Mac). This is an Eclipse shortcut that identifies missing packages based on your code and adds them for you.
A first hand look at building an Android application Did not work for me, skips steps, careful frame-by-frame examination might make this work for you, try target device 1.5

No comments: